Hello Internet Friends!
I think it’s time to put this blog to rest. While I’ve still got lots of random thoughts and stories that I’d like to share, it doesn’t seem like I will be able to keep up with blogging and schoolwork.
However, for any latecomers to the blog, here’s a list of some of my most popular posts:
- What is Julia Doing in Uganda? – an explanation of my work
- AVC: The Basics – an explanation of Agriculture Value Chains, infographic-style
- Once Upon A Boda Boda – taking on my fear of motorcycles
- Patience – an encounter with a farmer, Time, and Culture
- Not My God – coming to terms with Ugandan religious culture
- The ‘Real’ Junior Fellow – looking at ‘single stories’ and unhealthy expectations
I’d like to say a huge Thank-You to everyone who read, followed, and commented on my blog over the summer. Your support meant so much to me, especially when times were tough!
Don’t hesitate to email me if you ever want to get in touch: email@example.com
Lots of love from snowy Calgary,